Saturday, June 20, 2009

little linky-stinks


Our sweet angel is five months old today.  This picture is about a month old; our "good" camera is in the shop, so I don't have any recent pics.  I just can't get over how sweet and even-tempered he is; he definitely doesn't get his personality from me - thank goodness!  Two drama queens and one drama king is already too, too, too much drama for our little house.

See that drool?  I am amazed at how much he produces in any given five minute period.  If I don't put a bib on him as soon as he gets up, his shirt will be soaked.  We go through at least 5 bibs (or shirts) each day.  An hour after putting one on, it's completely wet.  I haven't had such a proficient drooler before, but I greatly prefer it to Cooper's constant barfing.  

And we're finally on a schedule!   Hallelujah!  Lincoln eats at 7 am (unless he wakes up early), 10 am, 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m., and then I wake him for his last feeding between 9:30 and 10 p.m..  I took away his fourth nap so that he'd go to bed earlier.  He has a hard time staying up for three straight hours, but a 10 o'clock bedtime is just too late for me.  This way, all the kids go to bed at around the same time, and Brent and I actually have time to talk to each other!

He is SO anxious to crawl, and works hard at it every day.  Someday soon we'll have a crawler with teeth.  They grow so quickly!  

No comments: