Thursday, March 17, 2011

late nite

Tonight at 1:34 am, I am thankful for modern conveniences.

Ibuprofen.

The internet.

Satellite TV and a DVR.

Coop woke up coughing and couldn't stop.  And he was burning up.

When I'm sick with a fever and can't sleep I like to be distracted.

I forced the Ibuprofen down his throat and said, "this will help you to not hurt so much," when he said to me, "My whole body hurts real bad!"

Then I turned on his favorite show, "Bubble Guppies."

Right now the 6 Bubble Guppies are building Bubble Puppy's doghouse.  My kids LOVE this show.  Even Mercedes.  The show's song is very catchy.  The kids like to sing it throughout their day, and I find myself singing it now because I've heard it so much.

We're waiting for the drugs to kick in so that we can go back to sleep.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hope you guys are getting healthy! We LOVE Bubble Guppies too. The songs can get stuck in my head for a long time!