Thursday, April 16, 2009

They're Coming...

The teeth, that is.



See the drool? I didn't really notice it at first. Now, though, it's impossible to miss. His shirts are wet. My shirts are wet. He's constantly chewing on his thumb. On Sunday the congestion started. We're to the point now that I often to clean his nose out before I feed him.

Thank goodness he's still sleeping! He's never been a great napper, but that might be due to the constant commotion here at home. His night sleeping is "per-fect-O", as Mercedes would say. In fact, I've finally gotten him onto a sleeping schedule that is per-fect-O for me! Last night I fed him at 7 (which is when the other kids go to bed), and then woke him at 5:30 for his first feeding! My goal is to feed him at 5am (today I overslept), and then exercise from 5:30-6:30 (which is when Brent leaves for work). At 6:30 I can do Mercedes' hair, get her out the door for school, and shower - all before his 7:30 or 8:00 feeding. Yay!!!

I'm so excited to have some control over my time and schedule. AND, I know that I'll feel so much better when I'm able to exercise every day. I just can't function without the daily stress-release, which is probably why this past year has been so hard.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is such a cute little belly!