Thursday, April 16, 2009

I wish I had some Tobasco sauce

I'm mad. I'm mad I'm mad I'm mad I'm mad.

I just need a minute to calm down.

OK. Better now.

Cooper just bit me! HARD.

I'm wearing a thick robe and he bit so hard that I'm bleeding. Yes, bleeding.

I really never expected to have a "biter". Hitting I can handle, biting I cannot.

I didn't even realize what he was doing until I felt the pain. It felt like he was just hugging my arm. He wasn't mad, so I just don't understand it.

My mom suggested that I put some tobasco sauce on his tongue when he bites, but I haven't made it to the grocery store yet. Maybe today we'll go and get some.

I want him to see and understand what he's doing, but every time that I try to show "the owie" to him he covers his ears, closes his eyes, starts crying, and runs away. From his reaction I'm presuming that he knows that he hurt me and is sad about it, or doesn't want to be reminded of it. It's pretty funny, actually. He won't even look at it. I've tried to get him to look at it a few times, and his reaction is the same.

What a kid.

Now he's ramming his police car and fire truck into each other, like a head-on collision. It must be time for us to go on a walk.

2 comments:

Candice Carter said...

If you can't make it to the grocery store I make my kids bite down on a bar of soap for one minute.I hope that helps....:0)

easydoesit said...

Ooooo Candice, that's a good one!