Tuesday, August 31, 2010

avocados


For dinner last night we had grilled mahi-mahi. Yum. I'm glad that my kids like to eat fish (except for Coop, of course, who only likes sandwiches). I like to top my mahi-mahi with diced tomato and avocado.

Lincoln is my kid who will eat ANYTHING, as long as he is in the mood for it. Broccoli, beans, squash, tomatoes, bleu cheese, pickles, salsa... Yesterday afternoon he chowed down on the apple slices that the big kids didn't finish for snack.

But last night we made a discovery. He does NOT like avocado. He was so disgusted once he tasted a mouth-full, that he wouldn't touch the rest of his dinner. Like he was afraid of it. It was pretty funny.

So it'll be a while before I serve these to him again.



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hey Lincoln, I didn't like avacados until I was 20! My family told me I couldn't be a Bethers if I didn't like avacados, but they were wrong! Love you, baby!