Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sick sick sick

We're all sick.  Except Brent, of course.  But maybe he'll be next.  It started on May 6th, and we haven't had a day without sickness yet.  First the stomach flu... Cooper, me and Mercedes.  Then a nasty snotty head cold... Me, Cooper, Lincoln and Mercedes.  And now a high fever, and in my case, swollen tonsils... Cooper, Mercedes, me, and Lincoln.  

How do we get rid of this?  I stopped taking the boys to the gym with me because I didn't want them to get sick, but we're all sick anyway.  I'm super-careful about wiping shopping carts, and we wash our hands constantly.  I'm so very sick of being sick.  

Thank goodness Brent had a four-day weekend.  Yesterday I only got out of bed to nurse Lincoln.  I really hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow, and that Lincoln gets better soon.  It always scares me when the kids have fevers.  I'm just a little bit of a worry-wart.  I wake up in the middle of the night to check their foreheads when they're sleeping, in case they're burning up once the medicine wears off.  

Now it's back to bed for me.

1 comment:

easydoesit said...

We actually didn't... those were just the names that we liked the best. Pretty funny.