Monday, November 24, 2008

In the beginning...



So rather than emailing everyone with pictures, this is our family's new way of sharing our experiences. It's also an outlet for me (mom), since I rarely enjoy any adult conversation these days. With this pregnancy, we've become pretty much house-bound (meaning it's too hard and painful for me to move for us to go to the park or do fun things). We'll try to keep you up-to-date on all of the Bethers goings-on, and we'd love to hear any and all comments you might have to share. Hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

So glad you started this! Can I add you to my list? Cute background, and I can't believe that Mercedes is already 6!

Lolli said...

I am so excited to see your blog! I can't wait o hear about everything you're up to. Can I add you to my friend's list, too?
PS--if you haven't seen my blog, be sure to check it out. :)

AnnmarieOlava said...

I am so happy you started this! We are so excited for the new addition to the family and look forward to staying connected through your blog! You do have the sweetest kids! You are all missed very much! Happy belated birthday by the way. Sounds like it was a good one. :)